L’More Chocolat will have endless tasting experiences and special events, giving our guest lots of fun ways to experience chocolate. We’d love to have you join us for:
• Trouver Votre Chocolat (Find Your Chocolate) — Understand the nuances between the 38%, 64%, 70% and 85% chocolates and find which one you will never forget…and cannot live without.
• Belgian Beer and Chocolate Tasting — with local partners we will combine chocolate pairings to top off chilled mugs of Pale Lager to Lambic and Flemish Red beers.
• Wine and Chocolate Pairings — Nibble on Parisian chocolates that bring out all the subtle and not so subtle notes of French and other regional wines.
• The Making of the Impossible French Macaron — We’ll show you how!
• Ladies Night Out — Pick out your favorite artisan mold and learn how to make a high-heel shoe, champagne flute, purse, heart shapes and more.
Chocolate can taste even better when you have made it yourself — imagine participating in its transformation from couveture to a completely edible sculpture.
Taught by our trained chocolatiers, we will offer classes for all ages and skill levels. We want to introduce adults and children to the joy of chocolate, as well as friends and families that are interested in making chocolate as a fun, delicious group activity. These classes make for memorable bachelorette parties, birthdays, ladies-night-out, date night, anniversaries, and other special small-group endeavors.
• Willy Wonka Chocolate River Parties — let the kids see how chocolate turns from solid to liquid and runs through our Italian machines. Create your own special chocolate treat to take home in a special package!